x64 | Language:English,German,Russian | File Size: 3.2 GB
This assembly was based on the original image. Three editions are combined into one image: with auto-activation in two different ways and without. Integrated updates on December 2018. Systems are absolutely clean. At the initial stage, there is the possibility of choosing the editors of the installed system. Details below.
Features of the assembly:
• In the Enterprise N edition, several multimedia functions are missing: Windows Media Player, Groove Music, Movies & TV, Voice Recorder or Skype;
• Nothing is deleted, not disabled and not patched;
• No programs other than those stated below were installed;
• The file install.wim is pinched in ESD format;
• UEFI installation is possible;
• Installed Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (Microsoft DaRT).
The composition of revisions:
• Windows 10 Enterprise N 2016 LTSB x64 - STD
• Windows 10 Enterprise N 2016 LTSB x64 - DLA
• Windows 10 Enterprise N 2016 LTSB x64 - OEM
At the final stage are installed:
• NET Framework 3.5
• Defender Updates
• In the version with the STD prefix, there is no activation, activation is performed by the user;
• In the version with the DLA prefix, W10 Digital License Activation is activated DIGITAL LICENSE;
• In the version with the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) prefix - automatic activation of Digital License Activation is applied, the login screen, wallpaper, system property logo and user account logo from the selected manufacturer will also be installed.
• Processor: At least 1 GHz
• RAM: 2 GB or more
• Hard disk space: 20 GB
• Video card: DirectX version 9 or higher with WDDM 1.0 driver
• Display: 800 x 600 pixels.
• KB4471331 - update Flash Player
• KB4483229 - cumulative update
• KB4054590 - cumulative update for NET Framework 4.7.2
• KB4132216 - Servicing Stack Update
• KB4465659 - Servicing Stack Update
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator